Because of COVID-19, BOTH CAMPUSES ARE CLOSED (Fremont and the Newark campuses) until further notice.
Although the SAS office and Lab are closed SAS is here to support you and we are able to provide complete support services during the campus closure
A continuing student is a student who was enrolled at Ohlone College during the most recent previous semester, not including Summer Tem.
Each semester, remember to:
- Update your Student Profile on Webadvisor before you register for classes.
- Email your Accommodation Request Forms as soon as you register for classes. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Form to be turned in are:
- Accommodations Request Forms form per semester
It is strongly recommended that continuing students make an appointment to meet with a SAS Counselor each semester for any of the following:
- Student Education Plan
- Transfer or Graduation progress check
- Evaluation of degree or certificate completion
- Explore majors and the universities that offer related fields
- Disability management
- Accommodations review
- Personal and career goals
- Academic standing and reinstatement
- Why am I on academic probation?
To schedule an appointment with an SAS Counselor, please call 510-896-5183 or email us at email@example.com (include your name, student ID# and reason for the appointment). The counseling appointment will be done remotely. You will be given the option of Video Chat via Cranium Cafe or Phone appointment.