A continuing student is a student who was enrolled at Ohlone College during the most recent previous semester, not including Summer Tem.
Each semester, remember to:
- Update your Student Profile on Webadvisor before you register for classes.
- Submit your Accommodation Request Form as soon as you have registered for classes.
Form to be turned in per semester are:
It is strongly recommended that continuing students make an appointment to meet with a SAS Counselor each semester for any of the following:
- Student Education Plan
- Transfer or Graduation progress check
- Evaluation of degree or certificate completion
- Explore majors and the universities that offer related fields
- Disability management
- Accommodations review
- Personal and career goals
- Academic standing and reinstatement
- Why am I on academic probation?
To schedule an appointment with an SAS Counselor, please call 510-659-6079 or email us at email@example.com (include your name, student ID# and reason for the appointment). The counseling appointment will be done remotely. You will be given the option of Zoom or Phone appointment.