We are excited to continuously provide our local Tri-City communities with quality businesses, artists, craft-makers and designers. Our vendors are some of the best in what they do!
Featured vendors for our upcoming, October 5th, 2019 Tri-City Street Fair Night Market include:
- Anam Crafts
- Color Street
- East Bay Regional Park District
- GRM (Information Management Services)
- Half Price Books (Books, Reading)
- LaDonna's Bling + Thingz (Paparazzi)
- Origami Owl (Jewelry + Accessories)
- Premier Designs
- Real Time Pain Relief
- Renewal By Anderson (Home Improvement)
- Sweet Hope Soap Co. (Handcrafted Natural Soaps)
- AND MORE!
The Tri-City Street Fair marketplace has a little something for everyone. From clothing, keepsakes, food and drinks, or arts and crafts, we know that you will find unique and one of a kind items only found at the Tri-City Street Fair. Shop Local, Shop Tri-City Street Fair.
Now accepting Vendor Applications for our Saturday, October 5th, 2019 Tri-City Street Fair Night Market.
- Please fill-out the Vendor Application Form completely
- If you have multiple businesses, please complete each form for each business
- Your Vendor Application Form is not considered complete until TCSF has received your payment
Have questions about your "Seller's Permit" or how to obtain one?
- Please refer to the Board of Equalization for all questions.