Jump to navigation
How to Start a NEW Student Club
- Review the complete Ohlone Student Club list to see if there's already a club with the same goal/purpose. If you don't see one then continue with starting a new student club!
- Gather at least 5 student members willing to regularlarly participate in club activities.
- Members must be enrolled in classes and have a valid Ohlone Student ID Number
- Obtain an ADVISOR.
- Advisors MUST be employees of Ohlone College and approved by the Office of Student Life
- Submit a completed New Club Application to the Office of Student Life no later than Thursday prior to the 4th ICC meeting.
- Email the form to both firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
- Agendas for the Monday ICC meetings are posted on Fridays, so in able to request to be placed on the next ICC meeting agenda - requests must be sent by Thursday 12:00pm.
- Attend the next ICC meeting following submission of the New Club Application form
- Must attend one of the first 4 ICC meetings for the semester (Last day to submit a New Club Application is Thursday 2/11/2021)
- Spring 2021 ICC Meetings
- Mondays, starting 1/25, from 12pm to 1pm on Zoom
- Must present club charter proposal at the meeting.