Ohlone ID Cards
Due to COVID-19 precautions we are now processing Student/Employee Ohlone IDs via an online application.
Please view our revised instructions to request an Ohlone ID card remotely.
Please read the following notice:
As of 10/11/21 we have received our ID card supplies & are actively working on printing out all previously requested IDs.
We have temporarily closed the request form while we work on the backorder of requests.
If you've previously submitted a request you will receive an email once your card has been printed.
If you still need to submit a new request: please check back at the end of this week if you need to submit a new request.
- To request a physical Student/Employee ID Card please submit the form below
- After submitting the request form, someone from the Office of Student Life will reach out with further instructions and/or an update. The email will come from email@example.com
- One of our team members will print ID's in batches & mail them out to each of the students. Please ensure your FULL mailing address is listed on the request form. (City and Zip code too)
- If you have an urgent need for a physical ID card right away please submit the form, then reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of the urgency.
- Ohlone ID Card Request Form (https://forms.gle/GZnJAd6YtqJZKQX49)
- The Ohlone student ID card entitles students to a number of benefits including: FREE or discounted admission to Ohlone and/or ASOC sponsored events; easy Ohlone Library book checkout; entrance for the Reading & Writing Labs; reduced rates for events held in the Gary Soren Smith Center for the Fine & Performing Arts.