Ohlone Student ID Cards
Due to COVID-19 precautions we are currently processing Student IDs via an online application.
Please view our revised instructions to request a Student ID card remotely.
Please read the following notice:
As of 8/31/21 10:35am we are still currently waiting for our shipment of ID Card supplies to be delivered.
This means there is a delay in the processing time of ID Card Requests.
Please continue to submit your request as usual; we will process requests as soon as we receive our supplies.
- To request a physical Student ID Card please submit the form below
- After submitting the request form, someone from the Office of Student Life will reach out with further instructions and/or an update. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- One of our team members will print ID's in batches & mail them out to each of the students. Please ensure your FULL mailing address is listed on the request form. (City and Zip code too)
- If you have an urgent need for a physical ID card right away please submit the form, then reach out to email@example.com to inform us of the urgency.
- Student ID Card Request Form (https://forms.gle/GZnJAd6YtqJZKQX49)
- The student ID card entitles students to a number of benefits including: FREE or discounted admission to Ohlone and/or ASOC sponsored events; easy Ohlone Library book checkout; entrance for the Reading & Writing Labs; reduced rates for events held in the Gary Soren Smith Center for the Fine & Performing Arts.