Ohlone Student ID Cards
Due to COVID-19 precautions we are currently working remotely,
thus our ID Card window is not physically open at this time.
Please view our revised instructions to request a Student ID card remotely.
- To request a physical Student ID Card please submit the following form: Student ID Card Request Form (https://forms.gle/GZnJAd6YtqJZKQX49)
- After submitting the request form, someone from the Office of Student Life will reach out with further instructions. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- One of our team members will visit campus at minimum - one time this Spring 2021 semester. The timeframe is dependent on the amount of requests received for ID cards.
- If you have an urgent need for a physical ID card right away please submit the form, then reach out to email@example.com to inform us of the urgency.
- The student ID card entitles students to a number of benefits including: FREE or discounted admission to Ohlone and/or ASOC sponsored events; easy Ohlone Library book checkout; entrance for the Reading & Writing Labs; reduced rates for events held in the Gary Soren Smith Center for the Fine & Performing Arts.