Office of Student Services

  • Office of Student Services

    Students First! Student Services is here to help you achieve your goals.

The Office of Student Services assists students in credit courses from pre-enrollment to enrollment to retention to graduation to job placement. Inherent throughout the delivery of services is the Learning College Model, which stresses student access, programs, learning, and success.

Student Services as a division exists to focus on the whole student, and the entire student learning experience. Everything we do contributes to and promotes the quality of student learning.

Did You Know…?

Ohlone has 23 approved Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADTs); these associate degrees are in Administration of Justice, Anthropology, Art History, Business Administration, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Early Childhood Education, Economics, English, Geography, Geology, History, Journalism, Kinesiology, Mathematics, Music, Philosophy, Physics, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish, Studio Arts, and Theatre Arts.

Admission to the California State University is guaranteed to any California community college student who earns an Associate Degree for Transfer.

Ohlone College's Student Services' vision is an achievable possibility centered around the five concepts of a curriculum of Responsibility, Respect, Integrity, Leadership, and Purpose. The possibilities of Student Services are the possibilities for students. And the possibilities for students are the possibilities for Ohlone College.

Did You Know…?

Community colleges offer associate degrees and short-term job training certificates in more than 175 fields, and more than 100,000 individuals are trained each year in industry-specific workforce skills. Source: California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office.

Most Student Services offices are located in the Student Services Center, Building 7 on the Fremont campus. Admissions, registration, records, counseling, and financial aid assistance are also available at the Student Services Center on the Newark campus.

The cafeteria is located in Building 5 on the Fremont campus, and Athletics offices are located in Building 9 on the Fremont campus.

The Vice President, Student Services serves as administrator for student services. Students are encouraged to contact the Vice President, Student Services for information and assistance.