Students are urged to carefully read information provided in the Ohlone College Catalog, printed Schedule of Classes, and other college publications. A copy of the Ohlone College Policy Manual may be consulted in the Policy and Regulations section of the Ohlone College Board of Trustees website. Many student needs and forms are addressed on the Admissions and Records website.
- Academic Dishonesty Procedure
- Equal Education and Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ohlone College Catalog
- Student Code of Conduct
- Complaint Procedures
- Student Complaints and Appeals (PDF) - chart of who to contact
- Student Complaint Form (DOC), (PDF)
- Ohlone Unlawful Discrimination Complaint Form (DOC), (PDF)
- AP 3430 Prohibition of Harassment
- AP 3435 Procedures for Handling Complaints of Unlawful Discrimination
- Information for the Accused (or Respondent)
- Information for Victims (or Complainant or Accuser)
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".
Microsoft Office or a Microsoft Office Viewer (free) is required to open Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files on this page (marked "DOC", "DOCX", "XLS", "XLSX", "PPT", or "PPS"). Get the Microsoft Office Compability Pack (free) for older versions of MS Office (2000, XP, or 2003).