Tina Mosleh is an Economics Professor at Ohlone College in Fremont, California. She has taught collegiate and professional economics and business courses at various community colleges and universities since 1992. She also has several years of experience in project management, business planning, and training in private sector.
Tina Mosleh attended community college herself and she strongly believes that attending to community colleges is a great opportunity in preparing students to a four years college at lower cost, and great educational experiences. Tina enjoys learning, love helping community, and has a great passion in teaching economics.
"The master economist must understand symbols and speak in words. He must contemplate the particular in terms of the general, and touch abstract and concrete in the same flight of thought."
- John Maynard Keynes
"Economics is significant, then, not merely because it investigates an important slice of life in the market place, but because the phenomena which emerge in a relatively clear and quantitative form in the market place are also found in virtually all other human activities."
- Kenneth Boulding
"The great advantage of the market...is that it permits wide diversity. It is, in political terms, a system of proportional representation. Each man can vote, as it were, for the color of tie he wants and get it; he does not have to see what color the majority wants and then, if he is in the minority, submit."
- Milton Friedman
- M.A. Economics. San Jose State University Emphasis: International economics, Managerial economics, and Economic Planning
- B.S. Economics. San Jose State University
- Minor in computer application.
- A.S. San Jose City College
- EDAB - The Economic Development Alliance for Business in Bay Area
- PWI - Professional Women Investment group
- National Peace Corps Association
- Focus The Nation Association