The "Tri-City Street Fair" is an open air market showcasing local: Food, Retailers, Artists, Entertainers and more! We have partnered with many local businesses and organizations to help provide our community with a unique one of a kind shopping experience.
Join us Saturday April 13, 2019 as we kick-off the Tri-Cities premier Street Fair!
It's also important to mention that 100% of the revenue generated through the sales of our Vendor Spaces goes directly to supporting our Ohlone College students. So not only are you supporting local vendors, but you're also supporting our students!
So shop local, and shop Tri-City Street Fair.
Vendor Application Form
Please follow the link provided to complete your Vendor Application Form
- Please fill-out the Vendor Application Form completely
- If you have multiple businesses, please complete each form for each business
- Your Vendor Application Form is not considered complete until TCSF has received your payment
Have questions about your "Seller's Permit" or how to obtain one?
Please refer to the Board of Equalization for all questions.
The Tri-City Street Fair is looking for various types of volunteer support. From day-of-operations, marketing, and production support, the TCSF is a great opportunity for anyone interested in being apart of an amazing community event.
Are you a High School Student looking for Community Service Hours?
Please contact the Tri-City Street Fair for more information on volunteer hours and positions
- All High School students will need to attend one meeting prior to the TCSF
- Meetings will be held at Ohlone College
For more information please email: email@example.com