Watch ONTV (Ohlone College Television) Live. (Live broadcasts are not captioned; no transcript.) Get the Degree with a Guarantee! Our new degree program offers you guaranteed admission to a California State University (CSU) in the Film, Television and Electronic Media major. We are the only community college in the area to be able to offer this. You select your path toward a career in film or television – complete at least 6 of our courses toward your Associate in Science for Transfer (AS-T), fulfill the college’s undergraduate requirements for a total of 60 units, and be assured there will be a spot for you in the CSU system. About Ohlone College Broadcasting Ohlone College Broadcasting: Film & Television offers hands-on classes in film production, directing a short film, classes in video editing using Premiere, AVID and Edius software, classes in TV news. Documentary production, shooting professional quality video, and developing a variety of production skills. We are The Bay Area's TV & Video Lab. Ohlone College Broadcasting: Film & Televison gives you the training that is essential to get a job in the film or television industry, film editing, film production and TV production, including sitcoms, entertainment shows, documentary production or TV news.. Check us out on Instagram: ohlonecollegetvand film. See photos on the Ohlone College Broadcasting Facebook Page. Watch Ohlone College television LIVE: See how our graduates are doing! Our instructors are working professionals. Ohlone College Broadcasting: Film & Television instructors are industry professionals who have worked for Paramount Pictures, United Artists, Warner Brothers, Disney, FOX, NBC Nightly News, KTVU, KPIX, KRON, and KNTV. Fall 2019 Semester - Classes begin August 26th Introduction to Film & Video Production Students work in small groups to write, produce, cast and direct short films.
- BRDC 150 Fridays 11:00am - 4:00pm. Taught by Universal, WB & Disney casting director Veronica Kauf. Sign up for BRDC - 150
- BRDC 152 Wednesdays 1:45pm – 5pm. Taught by Veronica Kauf. Sign up for BRDC 152
- BRDC 131 Mondays 1:45 - 5pm. Taught by audio engineer Joel Abramson. Sign up for BRDC 131
- BRDC 134 Tues/Thur 11-1:30pm. Taught by film maker Alex Vigano. Sign up for BRDC 134
- BRDC 141 or 142 Mon/Wed 6:30pm - 9:15pm. Taught by NBC News correspondent Bill Schechner. Sign up for BRDC 141 or 142
- BRDC 148 Mon/Wed 6:30 - 9:15pm. Taught by Joel Abramson. Sign up for BRDC 148
- BRDC 136 Mon/Wed 11-1z;30pm. Taught by KTVU chief cameraman Bill Moore. Sign up for BRDC 136