To be eligible for Umoja, you must do the following by the beginning of the semester:
- Complete an Ohlone College application. Please visit ohlone.edu/admissions/howtoenroll.html
- Attend an Ohlone College Orientation.
- Apply to the UMOJA program. Select” Ohlone” as the campus.
- Schedule an appointment with the UMOJA counselor, Sista Dawn Harris, to discuss course placement and create a schedule: 510-659-6110.
- Register for at least one Umoja course. See the Umoja Classes tab for current classes.
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".