UPDATE: THE UMOJA VILLAGE HAS MOVED ONLINE!
Spring 2021 Events
Current Umoja students can join our events through our Umoja Canvas shell, using the links in ConferZoom. Any prospective Umoja students and other interested guests should email firstname.lastname@example.org for event information, including zoom links. ALL ARE WELCOME!
Umoja Village Meetings (Zoom)
- Wednesday, February 3, 3 - 4 p.m. (Orientation / Spring Kick Off)
- Tuesday, February 9, 4 - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 17, 3 - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 23, 1 - 2 p.m.
- Monday, March 1, 3 - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 9, 1 - 2 p.m.
- Monday, March 15, 3 - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 30, 1 - 2 p.m.
- Monday, April 5, 3 - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 13, 1- 2 p.m.
- Monday, April 19, 3 - 4 p.m.
- Monday, April 26 - Friday, April 30 - Special Events for Black Student Success Week: From 1-1:30 p.m. each day, we'll be discussing the Black Student Success Week Webinars held from 12 - 1 p.m. (special zoom links - contact Umoja@ohlone.edu for details)
- Monday, May 3, 3 - 4 p.m.
- Friday, May 7th, 4- 5 p.m. - End-of-year celebration! (special zoom lnk - contact Umoja@ohlone.edu for details)
- Tuesday, May 11, 1 - 2 p.m.
Until further notice, the Veterans/Umoja Resource Center on the second floor of Hyman Hall (rooms 211-216, inside room 217) is closed as part of the regional response to the Covid-19 pandemic. This is a wonderful shared space where students can study and socialize, and we look forward to when it is safe enough for us to resume our normal activities there.
Students in need of support should contact Dr. Maggie and/or Sista Dawn by phone, text, GroupMe message, Canvas email, or Umoja@ohlone.edu .