The Veterans Administration is authorized by law to provide a wide range of benefits to those who have served their country in the Armed Forces and to their dependents. These are some of the benefits you may be eligible for while attending Ohlone College:
- Post 9/11 GI Bill®, Chapter 33
- Transfer Post-9/11 GI Bill®to Spouse and Dependents, Chapter 33 TOE
- Montgomery GI Bill®- Active Duty, Chapter 30
- Montgomery GI Bill® - Selected Reserve, Chapter 1606
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP), Chapter 32
- Survivors & Dependents Assistance, Chapter 35
- Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E, Chapter 31): For this benefit, Veteran must apply online and complete the process with the Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (VRC), if approved.
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill."