Because of COVID-19, BOTH CAMPUSES ARE CLOSED (Fremont and the Newark campuses) until further notice.
Although the VRC is closed VRC Staff is here to support you and we are able to provide complete support services during the campus closure
Current Students: To schedule an appointment with a VRC Staff member please email us at ABurdett@ohlone.edu (include your name, student ID# and how we can help you).
Communication, appointments, and referrals will be done remotely. You will be given the option of Video Chat via Zoom or Phone appointment.
Are you a veteran returning to school? Or are you a student veteran transferring to Ohlone?
Are you an Ohlone student veteran that just heard about the VRC?
If you answered yes to any of these questions let’s connect for an online or phone meeting.
We want to get to know exactly how we can help you. Email: [ABurdett@ohlone.edu]
Ohlone student veterans now have a place to:
- Help ease the transition from military to civilian to school with support from fellow veterans
- Create camaraderie
- Access campus resources
- Access VA educational and health resources
- Participate in veteran-centered activities
- Have a place to study, on their own or in a group setting
- Grab a free snack, hot coffee, or cold drink
- Use a computer lab with free B/W printing services
- Schedule academic counseling appointments
- Socialize with other veteran students
as part of their successful educational journey.
Student Accessibility Services for Veteran Students
Please visit the SAS main page to learn more about the services our SAS Department has available to student veterans with disabilities.
BOTH CAMPUSES ARE CLOSED
[While Alameda County is under a shelter in place order we are available by email during normal operating hours.]
- Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 1:30pm
- Saturday, Sunday, Holidays: Closed
- (510) 659-6299
- Room HH-216, Hyman Hall, second floor, Fremont campus
You can also connect with us on social media.
VRC Resource Partnerships
We are connected to a great many resources. Make sure to call or email us to for help with a specific need, and we will do our best to help.
Below are the websites of some of the organizations we work closest with.